Cerba, whose registered office is located at Zone industrielle des Béthunes, Rue de l'Equerre, 95310 Saint-Ouen-l'Aumône, processes, as part of the provision of MyCerba services, your personal data, in accordance with the legislation in force. This policy provides you with information on how Cerba processes your personal data. This policy is regularly updated to take account of legislative and regulatory changes, and any change in MyCerba's organisation. This policy was updated on 2 August 2021.
Who are we?
Cerba, a clinical pathology laboratory, is responsible for processing the personal data of its patients and customers.
What are our commitments?We undertake to comply with the applicable regulations for all processing of personal data that we carry out.
Therefore, we undertake to comply with the following principles:
• We process your personal data lawfully, fairly and transparently.
• We collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not process it in a manner inconsistent with these purposes.
• We ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
• We make every effort to ensure that the personal data is accurate and, if necessary, updated. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that inaccurate personal data, in relation to the purposes for which it is processed, is deleted or rectified without delay.
• We retain your personal data in a form that allows your identification only for the period necessary for the purposes of the processing.
• We guarantee an appropriate level of security for the personal data we process.
These commitments are demonstrated as follows:
• We respect your privacy.
• We guarantee that the protection and security of your personal data is one of our main focuses.
• We do not use your personal data for purposes that have not been brought to your attention.
• We do not consider that your personal data should be stored for an unlimited time period.
• We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
• We work with trusted partners who provide sufficient guarantees as to the implementation of technical and organisational measures so that our processing meets the requirements of the applicable regulations.
• We respect your rights as a data subject and make every effort to fulfil your requests when these are founded.
What personal data do we process?
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the "data subject"), such as your first name, surname, and postal address. We only collect your personal data in connection with providing MyCerba services. Cerba shall only collect personal data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is collected.
For what purposes is your personal data processed?
It is processed to enable you to use MyCerba services. The legal basis of this processing is the performance of the contract to which you are a party.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your data is kept for a period of four years.
Who can access your personal data?
Only our data processors and trusted providers in charge of IT may have access to your data. We make every effort to ensure that the number of people remains as limited as possible. We only provide our trusted providers with the information they strictly need in order to provide the service and they may not in any way use your personal data for any other purpose. We always make every effort to ensure that all our trusted providers with which we work keep your data secure. We also ensure that when our relationships with a trusted provider end, this provider deletes your personal data without delay. We select our trusted providers with great care, ensuring that they provide sufficient guarantees, particularly in terms of expertise, reliability and resources, to implement technical and organisational measures to meet the requirements of applicable legislation, particularly in terms of security. In this respect, we ensure that our trusted providers process the personal data only on our documented instructions. We also ensure that their personnel are committed to complying with confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality.
What are your rights as a data subject?
You have a right of access, right to rectification and right to erasure, as well as a right to restrict the processing of such data. For more information about your rights, please visit the website cnil.fr.
You may exercise your rights:
• By sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
• By sending a letter to the following address: RPD CERBA, Zone industrielle des Béthunes, Rue de l’Equerre, 95310 Saint-Ouen-l’Aumône.
If you feel, after having contacted us, that your rights have not been respected, you may lodge a complaint with CNIL.